Serve & Give
Jesus said, “Even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many” Mark 10:45. Christian living leads us to serve others. Within our church there are two areas of serving. Internally we call serving “Ministry.” Outside the structure of our church we call serving “Mission.” Here are the opportunities in both areas.
The Elders of the church are commissioned to be spiritual leaders of our congregation.
The Deacons of the church are commissioned to care for the physical, social and spiritual needs of the congregation. Elders and Deacons are members of the congregation and elected by the congregation to serve. There are many other MINISTRY opportunities in which members and participants are welcomed to serve. Here they are:
Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 406.862.2802.
- Building and Grounds Ministry Team Member
Participate on Sunday Mornings
- Audio/Video Operator
- Worship Preparation (Sanctuary and Computer)
- Sanctuary Gild/Church Décor
- Praise Team
- Worship Ministry Team Member
Use your administrative talents.
- Office Assistant
- Web Master: Web Updating with Simple Drag & Amp; Drop Technology.
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Audit Committee
- Stewardship Ministry Team Member
- Personnel Committee Team Member
- Time to Share/Sewing & Amp; Crafts.
- Bible Study Groups
- Men’s Study/Fellowship Group
- Children’s Sunday School
- Youth Group
- Christian Education Ministry Team Member
- Cooking for Congregational Meals
- Fellowship Ministry Team Member
Lots of Ways to Get Involved
Everyone is welcome. Attend any weekly services.
Bible Study 7–8am
Bible Babes 12:30–2pm
Bible Study 9-9:45am
Youth Sunday School 9-9:45am